A glimpse into the wedding trends of 2016
A glimpse into the Wedding Trends of 2016
- Theme Option 1: Fun, bright, Glitzy (Jewels)
- Theme Option 2: "Woodlands", Rustic feel
- Lighting: Bold, "Out-there"
- Seating: Long tables, patterned linens
- Flowers: "just-picked" look, less structured arrangements, wild flower style, like succulents, wild grasses.
- Decor: Seasonal fruits
- Stationery: Laser-cut signage, place cards with Caligraphy fonts
- Bridesmaids: Choosing their own dresses within a given budget. Dresses all mis-matched/different
The top trending 2016 wedding colours are amongst others:
- Rose quartz
- Pastel Turquoise blue
- Lilac grey
- buttercup yellow
Please see pictures attached