Wedding Chapels in the KZN Midlands
Beautiful Wedding rates the top venues with amazing Wedding Chapels in the Midlands.
- For an elegant, stylish wedding Woodridge Country Lodge with its glass, air conditioned, thatched chapel and unsurpassed views of the Balgowan Valley.
- Granny Mouse Country House with its Old-world charm and air conditioned chapel overlooking the Caversham Valley.
- The open thatched church with natural stone found at Cranford Country Lodge which overlooks a trout dam.
- In the Manicured gardens of Calderwood Hall sits a pretty and tranquil thatched, stained glass chapel which boasts wooden church pews.
- The Orchards wedding chapel situated in the rolling hills of the Caversham Valley in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, affords stunning views of the lush green fields which are scattered with hay bales, setting the scene for a truly romantic country wedding with a difference.